- Siding Replacement and Repair
- All Types of Siding Installation
- Insurance Claim Management
- Carpentry and Wood Replacement
- Composite Siding Specialists
- Staining and Painting
- Pressure Washing
- Faux Wood Finishing
- Cement Fiber Siding and Shakes
- Synthetic Trim, Cornerboards, Soffit and Fascia
- Water-Resistant House Wrap
- Artisan Styles and Accents
- Energy Star® Certified Materials
- Recycled and Green Materials
Top products to createa rot-proof exterior.
Composites by JamesHardie® and others proven to be rot-proof.
Solid vinyl polymers that can replace almost any millwork.
Materials that have a synthetic or improved counterpart.
CEDAR AND WOOD
Low durability that’s easily replaced with identical synthetics.
It’s fragile, it fades, and is toxic when burned…
Cladding proven to fail, becoming unsafe or unhealthy.
Multiple lawsuits have been settled against this fiber composite siding.
This should be replaced immediately if deteriorating.